The Linked Photographers' Guide to Online Marketing and Social Media by Lindsay Adler, Rosh Sillars (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Linked Photographer's Guide to Online Marketing and Social Networking is a complete resource for photographers looking to improve their business through social media. This book provides a step-by-step process for getting a photographer's business online, and acts as a reference guide for the variety of online marketing options on the web. This one-of-a-kind guide is the key to making social media work for the photographer to improve their business!
- Author BiographyLindsay Adler is a professional portrait and fashion photographer. She is passionate about photography and enjoys creating surreal fashion editorials that allow her to take her dreams and fantasies and turn them into beautiful realities. Lindsay spends the majority of her time working on fashion editorials, running a portrait studio, and writing articles for a variety of publications. She is a regular contributor to Popular Photography, Shutterbug Magazine and Apogee Photo. Lindsay also teaches photography workshops and lectures at professional photography organizations, photo conferences and other international photo events. She has photographed in more than two dozen countries. Over the years, Lindsay has received many awards for her photography including Hearst awards for photojournalism and College Photographer of the Year awards for her fashion work. She has received honors or scholarships from the North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA), New York Women in Communications (NYWICI), and Syracuse University where she received her college degree. Rosh Sillars is a photojournalist, magazine, and corporate photographer. He specializes in capturing images that tell a story, evoke an emotion or represent the subject in its natural context. Rosh is the owner of the creative representation firm, The Rosh Group, Inc., a firm representing commercial photographers and creative talent to the corporate and advertising communities. He contributes regularly as a staff and free-lance photographer for a number of newspapers and magazines and is the photojournalism instructor for Wayne State University, Detroit Michigan and photography instructor at University of Detroit Mercy. Rosh also serves on the board and is a past president of the Michigan Chapter of the American Society of Media Photographers. Throughout his 20 year career as a photographer, Rosh has photographed presidents, pro and amateur athletes, pop stars and local heroes and has earned numerous awards and accolades for his photography. In 2006 he was named Michigan Meetings and Events Magazine Best Of event photographer.
- Author(s)Lindsay Adler,Rosh Sillars
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/02/2010
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notefigures
- Weight770 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.