All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents of golf course architecture are well aware of Robert Hunter - and it's all because of The Links. This scholarly work was different from other architecture books of the day because Hunter was t a designer attempting to attract commissions through his writing. His goal - through the use of detailed drawings, contemporary photographs and thoughtful text - was t only to explain what made the classic holes so great but why they would stand the test of time. This exact reprint of The Linksbelongs in the libraries of all aficionados of golf course architecture.
- Author(s)Robert Hunter
- PublisherSleeping Bear Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/1999
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChelsea
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press,U.S.
- Content Note48 photographs, 10pp plans & maps
- Weight582 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile of 1926 ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.