CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
About this product
- DescriptionAsad Khalil - aka 'The Lion' - is the most dangerous man alive. A ruthless Libyan terrorist with an agenda of death and destruction, he has come to the US to seek out his number one enemy, ex-NYPD homicide detective John Corey. But Corey is equally intelligent, equally ruthless - and equally determined to wipe Khalil off the face of the earth...From the first page to the last line, this is a breakneck-paced race against time between two utterly driven men, between good and breathtaking evil. Acclaimed as the finest of Nelson DeMille's John Corey thrillers, it is the perfect introduction or re-introduction to one of the most compelling heroes in fiction.
- Author BiographyNelson DeMille was born in New York City in 1943. He grew up on Long Island and graduated from Hofstra University with a degree of Political Science and History. After serving as an infantry officer in Vietnam, where he was decorated three times, DeMille worked as a journalist and short story writer. He wrote his first major novel, By the Rivers of Babylon, in 1978 and has gone on to write many other international bestsellers, with sales of over 55 million copies in 24 languages. He lives on Long Island.
- Author(s)Nelson DeMille
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/09/2016
- Width111 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.