All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe thrilling true story of one of the most unlikely and astonishing military victories in history.June 5, 1967. Israel is surrounded by enemies who want thing less than her utter extinction. The Soviet-equipped Egyptian Army has massed a thousand tanks on the nation s southern border. Syrian heavy guns are shelling her from the rth. To the east, Jordan and Iraq are moving mechanized brigades and fighter squadrons into position to attack.June 10, 1967. The Arab armies have been routed, their air forces totally destroyed. Israel s citizen-soldiers have seized the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the Golan Heights from Syria, East Jerusalem and the West Bank from Jordan. Moshe Dayan has entered the Lion s Gate of the Old City of Jerusalem to stand with the paratroopers who have liberated Judaism s holiest site the Western Wall.Drawing on hundreds of hours of interviews with veterans of the war fighter and helicopter pilots, tank commanders and Recon soldiers, paratroopers, as well as women soldiers, wives, and others bestselling author Steven Pressfield tells the story of the Six Day War as you ve never experienced it before.
- Author BiographySteven Pressfield is the author of twelve previous books, including the bestselling novels Gates of Fire and The Legend of Bagger Vance, as well as the cult classic on creativity The War of Art. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Steven Pressfield
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.