All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn unusual, exciting volume which serves ideally to lead readers into the extraordinary creative world of three Minnesota poets who are familiar with the contemporary poetry of several nations and who together are bringing to American poetry a powerful new direction away from academicism. Poetry which experiments with content rather than with form and whose life does t depend upon the metrics but upon the life of the poet himself. --John Logan This is a facsimile edition of the original Sixties Press book issued in 1962 and contains some of Robert Bly's and James Wright's iconic poems.
- Author BiographyWilliam Duffy: William Duffy started the influential literary magazine, the Fifties and Sixties with Robert Bly. His farm was also the location of the famous poem of James Wright: Lying In A Hammock At William Duffy's Farm In Pine Island, Minnesota.
- Author(s)James Wright,Robert Bly,William Duffy
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight71 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.