All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven methods for teaching reading comprehension to all students The Literacy Cookbook is filled with classroom-tested techniques for teaching reading comprehension to even the most hard-to-reach students. The book offers a review of approaches that are targeted for teaching reading, writing, speaking and listening skills. The book also includes information on how to connect reading, writing, and test prep. * Contains accessible and easy-to-adopt recipes for strengthening comprehension, reading, writing, and oral fluency. * Terrific resources are ready for download on the companion website. * The materials in this book are aligned with the English Language Arts Common Core Standards The website includes an ELA Common Core Tracking Sheet, a handy resource when writing or evaluating curriculum.
- Author BiographySarah Tantillo is a literacy consultant who has taught high school English and Humanities in both suburban and urban public schools including the high-performing North Star Academy Charter School of Newark. She also founded and directed the New Jersey Charter School Resource Center and the New Jersey Charter Public Schools Association. Visit Sarah at www.literacycookbook.com.
- Author(s)Sarah Tantillo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.