All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable tool for current and aspiring literacy leaders, The Literacy Leadership Handbook by Cindy Lassonde and Kristine C. Tucker presents clear advice and guidelines for fostering collaboration among colleagues, improving teacher effectiveness by involving teachers as learners, and engaging teachers in planning for their own growth and development. Included are contributions from classroom teachers across grade levels, literacy coaches and reading specialists working in school districts, representatives from outside agencies, teacher educators, administrators, and parents in both urban and rural school settings. Also included are connections to the Common Core State Standards and Response to Intervention, and discussions of how ethical literacy leaders face and solve problems. Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book and access card order the ISBN below: 0133449211 / 9780133449211 Literacy Leadership Handbook, The: Best Practices for Developing Professional Literacy Communities Plus Children's and Young Adult Literature Database -- Access Card * Package consists of: 013301388X / 9780133013887 Literacy Leadership Handbook, The: Best Practices for Developing Professional Literacy Communities 0133016226 / 9780133016222 Children's and Young Adult Literature Database -- Access Card
- Author BiographyCindy Lassonde is Professor in the Elementary Education and Reading Department at the State University of New York College at Oneonta where she teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in literacy and special education. Formerly, she taught elementary language arts for over twenty years. As a writer, she is the author of numerous articles published in professional journals and has authored and edited 12 books on children's writing and literacy leadership. She is most proud of being the mom of three beautiful daughters and the wife of the love of her life! Kristine C. Tucker is a 7th-grade language arts teacher at Central Middle School in Long Hill Township, New Jersey. Formerly, she taught in elementary education and special education. She has also served as a New Jersey State Reading Coach, K-12 Literacy Coach, and Assistant Professor of Education. Her interests include literacy leadership and learning, experiential education, global education, humane education, and adult learning. Kristine is thankful for the love and support of her husband and three sons.
- Author(s)Cindy Lassonde,Kristine C. Tucker
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight245 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.