All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1926, Coco Chanel designed the little black dress; it was hugely versatile for many different occasions and continued to be fashionable year after year with simple amendments and different accessories keeping it up to date. Nearly 90 years later, the little black dress is still a wardrobe essential and each season designers continue to adapt new versions of this classic. This book supplies patterns for a number of different styles of little black dress, with instructions on how to make different styles of necklines, sleeves etc., showing the reader how to adapt and customise the basic patterns.
- Author BiographyFashion designer and pattern maker Isabel Sanchez Hernandez held her first show at the Teatro Principal in Vitoria in 1986. Between 1989 and 2004 she worked alongside Devota & Lomba, Jesus del Pozo and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada coordinating and designing events for the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week. She has spent years exploring pattern-making and developing her own work method, in which she mixes conventional and geometrical pattern-making techniques, and has extensive teaching experience.
- Author(s)Isabel Sanchez Hernandez
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200, full colour throughout
- Weight877 g
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.