The Little Book of Big Customer Satisfaction Measurement by Ajit Rao, Subhash Chandra (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe financial benefits accruing from improvements in customer satisfaction are so significant that customer satisfaction measurement has become an important business need. The results of customer satisfaction measurement often form a key basis for improving service quality and are often linked to pay and bonuses. It is therefore imperative for CEOs and senior managers to understand the principles behind customer satisfaction measurement. This book works in that direction by explaining the principles of customer satisfaction in a brief yet powerful manner. It will help the readers build relevant and actionable customer satisfaction programs for their organization. The book begins by going over the concepts of customer satisfaction measurement. It then dwells on the various kinds of tools available to organizations to capture customer satisfaction. Further, the book also deals with two major aspects with which many organizations are trying to come to grips: How do we align/link brand research with customer satisfaction research?; and How do we connect survey research with internal databases to generate great insights for organizations? The book also discusses how the entire data from such programs can be made very actionable using simple techniques. The principles and ideas mentioned in this book come from the authors' combined experience of nearly 40 years of working with clients in a variety of sectors and industries.
- Author BiographyAjit Rao leads the Customer Experience domain for The Nielsen Company across the globe. He has extensive experience in the measurement and management of customer experience and loyalty. He worked with Gallup and IMRB (Kantar group) prior to joining Nielsen in 2010. He has close to 25 years of experience. After an initial stint in marketing and advertising, he has spent the last 20+years understanding service quality. He has worked with organizations in a wide range of sectors including telecom, retail, banking & insurance, hospitality, FMCG, and B2B. He has wide experience in the measurement and management of all the key stakeholders-customer, vendor, trade, employee, and internal customer. He has authored The Tao of Loyalty published by SAGE in 2006 and has also written several articles on the measurement and management of customer service and loyalty. He is Post Graduate in Economics and Management. His passion, besides customer satisfaction, is wildlife and he is an amateur ornithologist. He has braved leeches, terrorists, storms, tigers, wild elephants to travel to vague places to see rare endemic birds in India. His ambition is to see and photograph all 1250 species of birds seen in India Subhash Chandra is Director-Client Services, and head of the Finance and IT Industry Practice Groups at The Nielsen Company in India. Subhash has more than 15 years of experience and is well reputed in the domain of customer satisfaction, having worked on programs with some of the finest companies in India and around the world. Earlier, he led the South division of Customer Satisfaction Management & Measurement (CSMM), which is a specialist unit of IMRB focused on customer satisfaction. Subhash is an avid reader and an amateur specialist on American elections.
- Author(s)Ajit Rao,Subhash Chandra
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResponse Books
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.