All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Books of Tips series is a collection of books, each 50 tips in size, delivering wisdom and advice on a whole range of popular subjects covering food, gardening, craft, sports and hobbies. Over quarter of a million copies sold across the series.
- Author BiographyCake designer Meg Avent began her career in cookery book publishing and has commissioned some of the UK's leading chefs and writers. Having always had a passsion for cake decorating she trained at Bath College and was then given the opportunity to work at one of London's most prestigious cake companies. She runs Lemon Sky Cakes where she combines her love of food and design.
- Author(s)Linda Collister,Meg Avent
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleLittle Books of Tips
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Out-of-print date26/09/2016
- Weight62 g
- Width100 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.