All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling stressed? Need some help to regain balance in your life? The Little Book of Calm is full of wise advice to follow and thoughts to inspire. Pop it in your bag or pocket and dip in to it whenever you feel anxious. Open it at any page and you'll find a path to inner peace.
- Author BiographyPaul Wilson thrives in a number of worlds where peace and life balance are longed for but seldom achieved. As well as an international bestselling author, he is a businessman, meditation teacher and director of a medical research foundation. Paul is known as the 'guru of calm'. He has created a string of bestsellers on the topic of calm - ranging from his introduction to meditation, The Calm Technique, to Instant Calm and Calm at Work, through to the book that inspired the 'little book' phenomenon that swept the world, The Little Book of Calm. These have been translated into dozens of languages. He is also the author of Perfect Balance.
- Author(s)Paul Wilson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Life
- Weight86 g
- Width126 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.