All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese! Who says cheesy jokes are a bad thing? Not us! With this outrageously ripe selection of gags, you'll be delighting your friends all the way to the deli counter. Whether you're in need of a pungent pun or a holey howler, The Little Book of Cheese Jokes offers a full smorgasbord - from the downright immature to the truly vintage.
- Author BiographyJake Harris has had a lifelong love of cheese, the pongier the better. His favourites include Blue Stilton and Stinking Bishop. He is also the author of The Little Book of Chat-up Lines (ISBN 978 1 84953 772 8) and What Would You Do For a Fiver? (ISBN 978 1 84953 093 4).
- Author(s)Jake Harris
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleThe Little Book of
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight91 g
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.