All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a great little book for Chess fanatics. It includes a wealth of tactical and strategic tips and useful game principles and memory aids. Notes on individual and combination moves will steer you safely from opening through to middlegame and ready for endgame battle. Learn how to study your opponent's game plan, how to develop your own and how to remain alert throughout. Find out how best to control the centre and dictate play and the most effective way of keeping your King safe. This is a new title in the hugely successful Little Tips Books series. Over 200,000 Little Books of Tips are sold.
- Author BiographyPeter French is an accomplished chess player who has been enjoying the game for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Peter French
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Weight68 g
- Width100 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.