All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents a modern, psychoanalytically-informed chrological view of how the mind develops from infancy through young adulthood. It is a comprehensive work which integrates analytic theories and concepts with a contemporary systems model of development and draws on scholarly research from neighboring fields.
- Author BiographyDr. Gilmore is currently Senior Consultant at the Columbia Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research. She served as Director of the Child Division there for 15 years. She is a Training and Supervising Analyst and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia. Dr. Meersand is the Director of the Child Division, Columbia Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research. She is a Training and Supervising Analyst and Assistant Professor of Psychology at Columbia.
- Author(s)Karen Gilmore,Pamela Meersand
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight262 g
- Width138 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.