All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with intricate patterns and uplifting quotes, keep these little books in your handbag or by your bedside so you can colour yourself happy, whatever the time of day. It is impossible to close the cover on these books without feeling calmer and more inspired than when you opened them. Printed on top quality paper, each of these pocket-sized volumes is packed with uplifting quotes and over forty stunning illustrations from sea anemones to coral worthy of the Great Barrier Reef, this book will help you relax, de-stress and kickstart creativity. Other titles in the series: The Little Book of Colouring: In Bloom, The Little Book of Colouring: Animal Kingdom, The Little Book of Colouring: Tropical Paradise, The Little Book of Colouring: Wild Woodland and The Little Book of Colouring: Patterns.
- Author BiographyAmber Anderson is a freelance illustrator from London, UK. Her work is almost always highly intricate, she enjoys capturing a sense of nostalgia and unusual environments in her illustrations. Some of her past projects include illustrating board games, shop interiors, clothing and accessories as well as working in commercial settings. She enjoys focusing her work on illustrating products, that people can use and enjoy.
- Author(s)Amber Anderson
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight184 g
- Width137 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.