All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is sad that the original meaning of bollocks has been corrupted for in this little book lies profound wisdom. After all, size is t everything. Be kind to yourself. Give yourself treats. Leave little love letters to yourself around the house where you can discover them by chance when hoovering. Start your new life w. Don't read the T-shirt. Buy this book. 144 insights that will change your life.
- Author BiographyAlistair Beaton is the author of several plays and is an experienced presenter and broadcaster. His longstanding interest in political comedy is reflected in such writing credits as NOT THE NINE O'CLOCK NEWS, DUNRULIN' and SPITTING IMAGE and two books, THE THATCHER PAPERS and DROP THE DEAD DONKEY 2000. He regularly appears on Radio 4's LOOSE ENDS.
- Author(s)Alistair Beaton
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight52 g
- Width76 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.