All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElvis Aaron Presley was a true icon of 20th century American culture. From the beginning, Elvis and his business advisors were well aware of his fame and immediately sought to capitalize on it. He entered into license agreements to use his name and likeness in connection with the marketing and sale of countless consumer goods. It is against this financial backdrop that a sizeable body of litigation has arisen, leading to the fascinating cases captured in The Little Book of Elvis Law. Among many paternity suits and recording contracts, these cases also involve: Priscilla Presley, a bar called The Velvet Elvis, a death certificate investigation, a 16-hour-long documentary, a magazine photo spread, and an agreement with television host Geraldo Rivera. Enjoy this fun and intriguing look into the trials and tribulations of The King.
- Author BiographyAs a member of Fulbright & Jaworski LLP's litigation section since 1993, Cecil C. Kuhne III has represented clients in federal and state court proceedings involving complex commercial disputes, business torts, and product liability.
- Author(s)Cecil C. Kuhne
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleABA Little Books Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.