The Little Book of Gratitude Quotes: Inspiring Words to Live by by Kathleen A Welton (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward Winner in the Self-Help: Journals & Quotes category of the 2013 International Book Awards. Award Finalist in the Self-Help: Journals & Quotes category of The USA Best Books 2011 Awards, sponsored by USA Book News. You cant do a kindness too soon, for you never kw how soon it will be too late. Ralph Waldo Emerson Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. William Arthur Ward The Little Book of Gratitude Quotes is an uplifting collection of 365 quotes that encourages kindness, thankfulness, and being appreciative for what life offers. The book shares unforgettable quotes from more than 100 authors including Emily Dickinson, Albert Einstein, Ralph Waldo Emerson, John Keats, Elear Roosevelt, and William Shakespeare. Thematically arranged in twelve sections that include Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Success, and Wisdom the book includes a gratitude checklist and lots of food for thought. Timeless, classic, and filled with grace, The Little Book of Gratitude Quotes is the perfect exchange of thanksgiving and praise. An accoutrement to both giving and receiving thanks, this charming tutorial is organized to show appreciation every day, year in and year out, to those who make a difference in our lives--and it celebrates our willingness to spread kind words. These quotes have stood the test of time and each can be used for inspiration, motivation, or encouragement. Classic. Simple. Inspiration.
- Author BiographyKathleen Welton is the publisher of aka books and the inspirational book series Doodle Art Alley Books and Little Quote Books. Her books include The Little Book of Gratitude Quotes, The Little Book of Quotes by Women, and The Little Book of Success Quotes. In addition, she is co-editor of 100 Essential Modern Poems by Women with Joseph Parisi and co-author of Poetry For Beginners with Margaret Chapman. An award-winning editor and publisher, she has had the opportunity to serve as Director of Book Publishing for the American Bar Association, Vice President & Publisher for IDG Books, Vice President & Publisher for Dearborn Trade, and Senior Editor for Dow Jones-Irwin. Kathy earned a BA degree in English from Stanford University and is a graduate of the Stanford Publishing Course.
- Author(s)Kathleen A Welton
- PublisherAka Associates
- Date of Publication12/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAka Associates
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byKathleen Welton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.