All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Little Book offers easy-to-follow activities and opportunities for maths problem-solving, both indoors and out. The fun, multisensory ideas will trigger children's curiosity and enthusiasm as well as aiding their mathematical development.
- Author BiographyCarole Skinner is an independent early years consultant and founder associate of Early Education, the UK's leading educational charity for parents, carers and early years practitioners. Judith Stevens is an independent early learning consultant, trainer and author based in the UK who led the highly regarded Every Child a Talker programme in London and South East England.
- Author(s)Carole Skinner,Judith Dancer,Judith Stevens
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.