All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionOften we all feel frantic and stressed when travelling, whether on the daily commute or the annual family holiday. But travel presents many opportunities that - with a mindful approach - can open up our minds and hearts to new places, new people and new experiences that can enrich our existence. Often we focus on where we are going and how we are to get there, but the questions this book poses are why we travel and how we can gain fulfilment by doing so. With inspirational quotes, practical travel tips and Tiddy's own observations on travel, The Little Book of Mindful Travel is a stimulating read for travelling both in mind and body.
- Author BiographyTiddy Rowan practised meditation for the first time in 1971 and has been a studentever since. Her lifelong journey has taken her into all aspects of self-awareness,incorporating teachings from Lao Tzu to the Zen masters, as well as the most currentaspects of cognitive therapy. Through a practice of simple techniques lasting justa few minutes a day she has found enduring peace and happiness whilst living afast-paced urban life. Her previous books include Art At Home and The Little Book ofMindfulness both published by Quadrille.
- Author(s)Tiddy Rowan
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Weight181 g
- Width105 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.