All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren have always have been fascinated by minibeasts. They are intrigued by their behaviour and how they live. Insect hotels are home made places that encourage insects to stay put. This unique book supports the current thinking on Eco schools and adds a new spin to the popular but over-used topic of mini beasts. It underpins much of the current thinking on the importance and added value of enhancing the outside environment for children in all settings. It also supports the need to develop activities that relate to boys' needs.
- Author BiographyAnn Roberts is an experienced early year's practitioner in both the maintained and private sectors. She was previously an Ofsted inspector and a UK Education Manager for two large nursery chains across the UK. Ann has written many early years' articles and publications. She writes and delivers training sessions to a wide range of early years practitioners in schools, settings and Children Centres.
- Author(s)Professor Ann Roberts
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 74
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NotePhotographs and line drawings
- Weight120 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.