All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther beautifully illustrated, pocket-sized colouring book for calm and relaxation, complete with inspirational quotes from the team that brought you the bestselling Little Book of Calm Colouring.
- Author BiographyDavid Sinden studied Fine Art at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design before qualifying as an art teacher at the Institute of Education, London University. He works professionally as an art tutor, designer, children's book writer, illustrator and TV development producer. He is the co-creator of Anti-Journal, a creative, anarchic journal for all ages. Victoria Kay is a school teacher with a passion for all things creative, spending much of her time patterning, sewing, drawing or with paint on her hands.
- Author(s)David Sinden,Victoria Kay
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight184 g
- Width126 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 2011ecaramel07 Oct, 2016by
Love this little book of calm colouring. The pictures are so interesting and I love choosing colours that match the picture. I have framed some of them as gifts
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.