All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionModern life can often feel hectic, stressful and anxiety-inducing. Now more than ever it is harder to escape the sense of chaos in the world. Tiddy Rowan's timeless book is designed to help us find a sense of inner peace and greater harmony with the people we live near, our environment and the world. The Little Book of Peace is an anthology of musings, insights and stories on peace and how we attain it in life, drawing from the wisdom of philosophers, religious leaders, secular thinkers, writers, poets and artists. This beautifully designed book will inspire, soothe and uplift the soul.
- Author BiographyTiddy Rowan practised meditation for the first time in 1971 and has been a student ever since. She has a lifelong interest in mind development and the ancient wisdom of teachers such as Lao Tzu, Buddha and Thich Nhat Hanh. She is the author of The Little Book of Mindfulness, The Little Book of Quiet and Colour Yourself Calm.
- Author(s)Tiddy Rowan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight208 g
- Width113 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.