All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 'doubling the juice from an orange' to 'keeping rolls hot at the table', Richard Maggs shares twenty years of Rayburn kw-how. Professional tips, time-saving shortcuts and comprehensive recipe suggestions.
- Author BiographyA dynamic and accomplished chef, Richard is an authority on Aga and Rayburn cookery. As well as having featured on TV and radio, he has written for several food magazines including the official Aga Magazine.
- Author(s)Richard Maggs
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Weight45 g
- Width100 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsMiniature book
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.