All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised Little Book contains a variety of easy, fun activities which suit different ages, stages of development and levels of skill with scissors. For the youngest children, the act of snipping is endlessly fascinating, while older children want to explore the ability to shape and control. These activities are designed to take children from basic chopping to more complex and purposeful cutting and fashioning.
- Author(s)Sharon Drew
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight148 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.