All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionReading stories is an invaluable experience for young children, helping them to develop a wide range of important skills. As well as developing listening skills, children who have regular access to stories develop an awareness of story structure, character and setting. They also begin to understand the concept of letter sounds and words printed on the page and increase their vocabulary. Offering opportunities for active, involved, cross-curricular learning, story bags help bring stories to life and offer practical ideas that serve the differing interests and learning styles of young children.
- Author BiographyMarianne Sargent is a writer specialising in early education. She is a qualified teacher and has taught in both reception and nursery classes in maintained schools in Jersey and England. Marianne also holds an MA in Early Years Education and has worked as a university lecturer in primary and early years education. She has written books for Featherstone Education and Practical Pre-School, as well as regular articles for Nursery World and Early Years Educator.
- Author(s)Marianne Sargent
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight147 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.