Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.59+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntense stress is an integral part of modern life and it seems to be getting worse. In controlled doses, stress helps individuals to think faster and perform better but left unchecked and unbalanced it leads to fatigue, helplessness and a variety of unfortunate health complications. With people working harder, anxious about job loss and the faster pace of life, stress is increasing. The Little Book of Stress Relief is a practical book that changes the fundamental thinking and habitual lifestyle choices that contribute to heightened stress levels. There are helpful tips for making informed choices, adjusting how we think and taking the necessary steps to regain control. Organized into 52 short chapters - one for each week of the year - of 2 to 3 pages in length, the book uses stories and analogies to describe specific causes of stress, and provides simple concrete things to overcome them. Easy-to-follow activities and exercises lead to the right amount of sleep, deal with procrastination and perfect the art of setting priorities. The book's layout allows readers to follow the tips in any order. Here is a sampling of the topics in The Little Book of Stress Relief: Do You Kw Your Signs of Stress? Unrealistic Expectations; Peer Pressure and Corporate Culture; How to Leave Work at Work; Burut; Dealing with Information Overload and Techstress; Dealing with Clutter; Money and Stress; Reframing Other People's Problems; Dealing with Anger; New Year's Resolutions. The Little Book of Stress Relief is a helpful, inspiring and practical guide to alleviating a big problem.
- Author BiographyDavid Posen, MD, is a family physician who counsels patients on stress management. He is in demand as a speaker and trainer in stress mastery and work-life balance. Dr. Posen is the author of Staying Afloat When the Water Gets Rough and Always Change a Losing Game.
- Author(s)David Posen
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.