All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAs Sudoku fever continues to grip the nation, this volume of quick and easy puzzles is a great way to take part in the craze! Whether you are new to the trend or a certified Sudoku whizz, The Little Book of Sudoku 6 is a great, speedy and exciting way to polish up your skills. The author, Alastair Chisholm, is the creator of the popular website www.sudoku-san.com.
- Author BiographyAs a software developer, Alastair spends his time working on logical problems. This fascination with numbers has led him to write several books on Sudoku and Kakuro puzzles. He is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Author(s)Alastair Chisholm
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width111 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.