All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Tyrone is a compendium of fascinating, obscure, strange and entertaining facts about this much-loved county. Here you will find out about Tyrone's myth and legend, its proud sporting heritage, its castles and great houses and its famous (and occasionally infamous) men and women. Through quaint villages and bustling towns, this book takes the reader on a journey through County Tyrone and its vibrant past. A reliable reference book and a quirky guide, this can be dipped into time and time again to reveal something new about the people, the history and the secrets of this ancient county.
- Author BiographyCathal Coyle is a librarian whose previously published works include Stewartstown Harps: Celebrating 100 Years.
- Author(s)Cathal Coyle
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.