All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fantastic gift book. It contains 50 invaluable tips for whisky lovers. The Little Book of Whisky Tips is the perfect little book for all who love a dram or two. There are tes on how to se, taste and savour and which glassware to use for optimum appreciation. There's also a variety of food tips which recommend the addition of a wee drop to soups, casseroles and desserts, and a cache of fantastic cocktail tips too. This is a great little gift book which celebrates 'the water of life' in all its forms and functions. This is a new title in the hugely successful Little Tips Books series. Over 200,000 Little Books of Tips have been sold.
- Author BiographyAndrew Langley is the author of more than a hundred different books, many of them dedicated to drink and whisky.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Weight68 g
- Width100 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.