All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHogan compresses the fifteen-billion-year history of the Universe into a pleasurable evening. In a very direct way, he answers the questions everyone asks. -MARGARET GELLER, HARVARD-SMITHSONIAN CENTER FOR ASTROPHYSICS This delightful little primer brings you right up to the cutting edge of modern cosmology. -GEORGE SMOOT, PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR, COBE AND AUTHOR OF WRINKLES IN TIME An excellent bridge by which the layperson can enter the domain of the Cosmos with understanding. -ROBERT WILLIAMS, DIRECTOR, SPACE TELESCOPE SCIENCE INSTITUTE
- Author(s)Craig J. Hogan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/1998
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleLittle Book S.
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byM. Rees
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1998. Corr. 2nd printing 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.