All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhoebe Dunn's beloved photographic picture book, The Little Duck, will waddle it's way into the hearts of toddlers in this new board book edition. Photographs feature everything from the excitement of a hatching egg to a duck's adventures exploring his new world and making new friends.
- Author BiographyPHOEBE DUNN was a world-renowned photographer best known for her pictures of children and animals. Her photographs have been published in more than 20 children's books, many of them written by her daughter, Judy Dunn.
- Author(s)Judy Dunn,Phoebe Dunn
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight177 g
- Width201 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographer(s)Phoebe Dunn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.46Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.