All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the end of the Austro-Hungarian empire and of the First World War. Discover Vienna at me time of Egon Schiele. Why was his life so turbulent? A friend of Klimt's, they call him The Silver Klimt . What did he contribute to art? Why do his paintings capture us today? Discover his unique and intimate style, his colour palette and his models. Like Schiele, paint landscapes, emotions, expressive hands, self-portraits, your city, or your town...Happy Museum! is a series of short, interactive books for juniors from 4 to 14 years of age. Its purpose is to spread the enjoyment of art and to inspire, turning family trips to the museum or art gallery into a fun experience through the creative, educational and enjoyable interactive activities in these books.
- Author BiographyCatherine de Duve is an art historian and painter who worked at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Belgium. She designed her first interactive work for children in 1999, a review of James Ensor. She went on as an editor and author to pursue children's art publishing in 2000. Catherine de Duve has written more than thirty books of children's art for Kate'Art Editions, Alice Edition (Brussels), Hatier (Paris) and The Birdcage (USA).
- Author(s)Catherine de Duve
- PublisherKate art edition
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBruxelles
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintHappy Museum
- Content Note60 full colour illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height220 mm
- Interest Age4 - 14 years old
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.