All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little French Cookbook explores the ways in which geography, climate, culture and tradition have shaped one of the world's most popular cuisines. It takes a look at the behind-the-scenes world of growers, artisans, chefs and home cooks, whose passion for produce is reflected in the regional styles and flavours of Frances's rich and varied food. More than 80 recipes including hors d'oeuvres, seafood specialities, pates and terrines, vegetable dishes and pastries.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleThe Little Cookbook
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width160 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.