All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal finances are part of life and need to be properly understood and controlled. People's personal finances are in disarray because they were never taught a better way. Many people find themselves struggling financially even though they have been working their entire lives. They live paycheck to paycheck and feel abandoned by the greater financial system. The Little Green Book of Financial Happiness is based on a class that the author has taught for more than a decade. It provides a simple way of looking at personal finances. Everything we need or want is measured in terms of money. Money and material life in general place many pressures on all members of society. Why? We tend to measure everything, even our sense of happiness, in dollars. The ability to understand and manage a personal budget gives one a fighting chance at obtaining financial happiness. This book will guide the readers on their road to a better life by learning how to control their money and t allowing money to control them. This book offers readers a step-by-step process. Forms and exercises allow readers to fine-tune their budgets. A checklist guides your steps along this journey. A progress tracker records your improvements. The Little Green Book of Financial Happiness will simply change the way you see your money.
- Author(s)Raymar Rodriguez
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.