All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to go on an adventure with The Little Knightess? Then you found the right book series for you! A girl, a horse, and the dream to become a female knight - and all the boys tell her that girls cant be knights. But Alicia has a different opinion and she sets out with her best friend Roberta and her horse Nightwind to prove the boys wrong. Her goal is to take part in a knight's tournament. But will they let her? This is the first book in the series of The Little Knightess - more adventures are just around the corner. The perfect book for strong girls between 8 and 12 years.
- Author BiographyJulia Janssen is a childrens book author. She has two kids of her own. When she was a child it was her biggest wish to sit on a horse all day and have an adventurous life.
- Author(s)Julia Janssen
- PublisherCity of Oaks Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity of Oaks Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.