All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile making every effort to get along with his fellow humans and with God, the little monk approaches his rather ordinary life like a great adventure. His simple reflections, glow with the gracious equilibrium characteristic of all people of deep faith. This book aims to show the spiritual light, in the all-too-human aspects of our lives.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Delbrel is one of the most fascinating women and Christians of our times. A talented philosopher, she founded a small religious community in France dedicated to social work. After her death, he writings became bestsellers throughout the world.
- Author(s)Madeleine Delbrel
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/09/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight202 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.