All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Pink Dress is a story that started in 1945 about a dress treasured by a girl named Megan because her grandmother lovingly crocheted it for her and the mother who kept it safe for future generations.
- Author(s)Dixie Jeffs
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.