All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day at school, students make fun of The Little Ponytail Girl. They ask her why she wears a ponytail. They won't play with her at recess. They even say she has horse hair. But one day after school, The Little Ponytail Girl meets a special friend who shows her there is someone who loves her matter what and that there's thing wrong with being The Little Ponytail Girl.
- Author(s)Cerena MacKenzie,Madison MacKenzie
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.