All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic story of The Little Red Hen retold with simple text and delightful illustrations. The Little Red Hen works hard all year to grow grains of wheat to make bread. Not one of her friends is willing to help her, so do they deserve the delicious treat at the end? First Reading Level Three titles help beginner readers develop reading stamina and include character sheets or maps and the main story. Part of the Usborne Reading Programme developed with reading experts at the University of Roehampton.
- Author(s)Susanna Davidson
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUsborne First Reading
- Series Part/Volume NumberLevel 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Daniel Postgate
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age5 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.