CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
About this product
- SynopsisThis book is a group of short stories by an old man who has lived parts of all of them. The rest is a figment of the author's fertile imagination. Bill Snell was a main line pipeline welder all of his life and worked for contractors all over the United States, Yukon Territory, and Alaska. Most of the early lines were war emergency lines, the Big Inch, the Canal Project, etc. He wound up as a welding contractor working at the Phillips Pet Co. Research Grounds in Bartlesville, OK, until he retired in 1983.
- AuthorGeorge Snell
- Number Of Pages92 pages
- Publication Date2004-02-09
- PublisherPublishAmerica, Incorporated
- Weight5.4 Oz
- Width5.9 In.
- Length9.1 In.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.