All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated, authoritative introduction to Indigenous Australia small-format, highly illustrated, accessibly written includes history, culture, arts, sport, languages, population, health, participation in education and the workforce, governance, resistance and reconciliation real-life case studies provides a stepping-off point for further reading book and companion website short-listed for the Australian Publishers Association Educational Awards, Secondary Teachers Resources, 2009.
- Author BiographyBruce Pascoe is a widely published and award-winning writer, editor and anthologist. A dictionary of the Wathaurong language has been compiled by the author. AIATSIS (the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies) is the worlds premier research and collecting institute for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Author(s)Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies,Bruce Pascoe
- PublisherAboriginal Studies Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCanberra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAboriginal Studies Press
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight242 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.