All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionEssential for anyone learning SAS programming. This book offers a user-friendly approach complete with examples and graphics so readers can quickly and easily learn the most commonly used features of the SAS language.
- Author BiographyLora D. Delwiche enjoys teaching people about SAS software and likes solving challenging problems using SAS. She has spent most of her career at the University of California, Davis, using SAS in support of teaching and research.
- Author(s)Lora D Delwiche,Susan J Slaughter
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width188 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.