All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's the purple prose of overeager high school students, the lardy lingo of pretentious professionals, or the partisan rantings of just about every other website, most people don't write well. Worse, they don't even seem aware of it. The Little Style Book can separate you from the pack in minutes. Twelve pointers guide readers through some of the most crucial principles and subtler techniques that effective writers employ. Using the same pared-down, graphic approach as The Little Grammar Book , by the same author, this slim reference shows you how to write with power and grace. It does so with a minimum of fuss (and text). At fewer than 100 pages, it's clear, direct, and above all useful.
- Author BiographyJoe Hayden is an award-winning journalism professor at the University of Memphis and has taught writing for more than 20 years. He is a former journalist whose work has been featured in newspapers and magazines as well as on the radio, television, and online. He is the author of The Little Grammar Book. He lives in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Joe Hayden
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Weight88 g
- Width114 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.