Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by stockard43
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTapas, or little snacks, may have originated in Spain, but the custom of lingering over three or four delectable mouthfuls - empanadillas, perhaps, or chilli olives, say - with a glass of wine or two has been happily embraced in countries all around the world. With more than 60 recipes to choose from, inspired by Spanish cuisine and many others, this handsome little book of tempting goodies will keep the tradition alive and well. Choose a few, or make a meal of them.
- Author BiographyMurdoch Books is an independent publishing company with extensive on-site test kitchens.
- Author(s)Murdoch Books Test Kitchen
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width160 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.