All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave fun whilst finding out about Turner's life and work. At the end of the 18th century, London was thriving. Along the Thames factories belched smoke. Turner saw the first appearance of steam locomotives. Steamboats soon replaced sailing boats. The painter was fascinated by progress and the forces of nature: storms, fires and avalanches - Turner was an adventurer! He travelled Europe by stagecoach and discovered the works of the great masters. For over 60 years, risking his life, he sketched in his travel journal the many landscapes he crossed. Discover the life and work of the Painter of Light and the revolutionary times he lived in.
- Author(s)Catherine du Duve
- PublisherKate art edition
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBruxelles
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintHappy Museum
- Width165 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.