About this product
- DescriptionThe Little White Flower is a story about a flower who loves to eat junk food. She refuses to take in the proper nutrients she needs in order to grow healthy and strong. The other flowers around her try to tell her what foods she needs, but she igres their advice and mocks them. After a period of time the little white flower becomes sick. It is here, that she needs to make a decision whether she wants to incorporate healthy foods into her life in order to be well.
- Author BiographySummer - Sage has a M.A. in Health & Heal ing and Is certified as a Holistic Health Counselor through the Institute of Integrat- ed Nutrition. And a trainer for Parent As Teachers. She has also been recognized with her work around perinatal health & fitness, youth services and programs to improve the health of inner city communities. She is a wife, a mother of two, and promotes total wellness in the lives of those she meets.
- Author(s)Summer-Sage Dionne
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.