Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book about the Littlest Dragon who has the biggest and best ideas. Familiar family stories for beginner readers. Two more stories about the Littlest Dragon who is the tenth child in the Dragon family. With nine older brothers, No 10 has to be ever more resourceful to get what he wants. In the first story, he is determined to get to the breakfast table before his brothers, so he can get the freebie gift from the cereal box. After three attempts, he manages it, with the help of a feather duster and 9 pairs of tickly toes. In the second story, the Littlest Dragon is left at home while his older brothers go to the big dragons' swimming pool. In his resourceful way, the Littlest Dragon wins the day when the only pool open that day, is the one for younger dragons. With plenty of repetition and alliteration, this book is perfect for children who are just able to read on their own. Hugely popular with Year 2s throughout the UK.
- Author BiographyMargaret Ryan has written numerous titles for younger readers including several Jets, several Rockets for A and C Black and The Littlest Dragon series for Collins. Margaret is a tireless visitor to schools, particularly in Scotland where she is well known. Her lively workships with children in schools are legendary!
- Author(s)Margaret Ryan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Note64 b/w illus
- Weight68 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jamie Smith
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 5 To 7
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.