All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.33
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet holiday story from a New York Times bestselling duo! From the New York Times bestselling team that brought us The Littlest Pilgrim comes a sweet new holiday follow-up filled with Christmas cheer and adorable stickers! Oliver may be the littlest elf in the North Pole, but he has a big desire to discover his very special job in Santa's workshop! But after getting lost in the toy shop, making a mess at the book shop, and falling in the mixing machine at the bakery, is the littlest elf just too little? Perhaps he just needs the littlest reindeer to remind him what Christmas is all about!
- Author BiographyBrandi Dougherty is the author of the New York Times best-selling picture book The Littlest Pilgrim and two middle-grade novels, The Valentine's Day Disaster and The Friendship Experiment. She lives in Los Angeles, CA, with her new puppy, Jerome. Visit her online at www.brandidougherty.com. Kirsten is an illustrator of children's books, including the New York Times bestseller THE LITTLEST PILGRIM. She lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Brandi Dougherty
- PublisherCartwheel Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCartwheel Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width204 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kirsten Richards
- Format DetailsPicture book,Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.