All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionWarm and wonderful advice. -- Ponds Magazine. A pond's tranquil surface of lily pads and lotus blossoms can conceal a surprisingly fecund realm teeming with fish, frogs, turtles, and other aquatic creatures--if you kw what to do. Nash's encyclopedic guide is geared to maximizing your success. -- Booklist.
- Author BiographyHelen Nash is a world-recognised expert on horticulture and water gardening. She has authored and co-authored many best-selling and acclaimed books, including Aquatic Plants & Their Cultivation and Low-Maintenance Water Gardens (0806942835).
- Author(s)Helen Nash
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/08/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width255 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.